This exciting title in the Paws Explore series covers the themes of ‘Using electricity’, ‘Circuits and conductors’ and ‘Light and shadows’ with a selection of fun activities.
With the help of Kelly and Robbie (the two Paws Explore characters), children can enjoy creating simple electric circuits, exploring the conductivity of different materials, understanding different ways of changing a bulb’s brightness and using switches.
The product also explores shadows and how shadows created by the sun can change throughout the day.
An interactive whiteboard section, with a wealth of pre-designed screens encourages class learning, along with a wide selection of printable worksheets.
Player’s progress can be recorded in the extensive teacher’s section, whilst the title is fully narrated and suitable for unsupervised use.
- Part of the Paws Explore range of titles.
- Designed for age range 6-8 years and great for unsupervised home use.
- Exciting graphics and fun animations in each game.
- Learn about shadows and how they are created.
- Investigate electricity, simple circuits and conductivity.