Pets, the latest addition to the Learnerís Library range, is a fantastic reference CD designed especially for young children. Information is presented using video footage and photographs that focus on different pets. The types of animals kept as pets, what to feed them, how to look after them and more is all covered and searchable through menus, indexes and an in-built search facility.
Two different levels of text for each entry are provided and information can be retrieved through the menu, index or search facility. With information presented in an easy-to-understand format, the pupil also has access to a scrapbook facility for making notes and a spoken glossary to help with difficult words.
As with the rest of The Learner`s Library range, the title also features activities based on pets, printable worksheets and an extensive teacher`s section to help make this an invaluable classroom resource.
This product is also part of The Learner's Library: Volume 2 money-saving compilation.
- 3 fun games are featured that are based on pets.
- 2 levels of text for different ages that is also fully narrated.
- Great for homework and out-of-school learning.
- Packed with photographs and video footage.
- Children will love finding out about many different kinds of pets.