Children at Foundation and Key Stage 1 will enjoy using the Infant Image Workshop to create exciting scenes and images. The title provides an easy-to-use, intuitive framework to enable the user to use the images provided to create their own collage.
Providing topics ideal for the classroom, this product allows the user to create a layout of a town, make a minibeast scene, build a face and layout a scene based on fantasy and fairy tales. The graphical interface with pop-up menus makes it easy to click and drag images into position and all screens can be saved, printed or copied.
- Save and print your collage scenes.
- Complements the title for older children – Junior Image Workshop.
- Create minibeast and fantasy/fairy tale scenes.
- Build a face using eyes, noses, ears, mouths and other accessories.
- Layout a town with roads, buildings, trees and more.
PC: Pentium II 500mhz processor or greater, Microsoft Windows 98, 2000, XP or Vista, 128mb RAM, 16 bit colour.
Mac: Power Mac G3 400mhz processor or greater, OS X (up to 10.4), 128mb RAM, 16 bit colour.
Click here to view our latest software compatibility chart.